Why Hotel Mediterraneo?
- The unforgettable views of romantic sunsets that paint the Gulf of Sorrento red – just at Mediterraneo you can see the Sunset right in front of you from your room (seaview), bar, restaurant and lounge! Everyday!
- The courteous staff and familiar climate which allows hotel to be recommended on Tripadvisor - discover our Tripadvisor stars: concierge 360° service (excursion and restaurant booking, hints, sending documents, L&F), bartenders courtesy and smiles, yacht captain skill…
- The wide outdoor areas that offer guests the ”luxury’ of peace and quiet and relaxation, which has become precious in today’s world. Which hotel in Sorrento has plenty of space by the pool and a private garden for your relax???!! Don’t be in a rush to find an available sun bed, book Mediterraneo now!
- Fresh and genuine flavors with simple, quality ingredients; Chef Saccone delicious typical cousine!
- Its location: a boutique hotel in Sorrento overlooking the sea (with access to the beach with the hotel’s internal elevator) and close to centre (1.2 km); well-connected to the surrounding areas (free shuttle 12 times a day, train, public bus). JUST OUTSIDE SORRENTO BUSTLE but still close to everything!
- If you book directly, we have a special offer for you: CUSTOMIZED OFFERS, suggestions about dates and rooms, additional discounts for loyal customers and professional and courteous reservation staff!
We strongly believe in a clear and reliable communication because our goal is guests satisfaction. Nobody is perfect so here Hotel Mediterraneo main negative sides (just until we solve it!!):
Showers: some standard and classic rooms have small showers (70×70 cm).SOLVED!!! in 2014 almost all rooms will have LARGER AND NEW SHOWERS!!! we care about our guests feedback!
- Noise: although hotel is in a quite area some of our sea view rooms can be a bit noisy during rush hours because of the road below (just in the very high season and just with open windows) . A small price to pay in our opinion to enjoy wonderful sea view and famous Sorrento sunsets… garden view rooms are very quiet.
- Room size: Mediterraneo is an historical building (1912) and has big walls. Some of our standard and classic rooms can be small for foreign standard. They are around 18 square meters. Superior rooms are larger and comfortable also for 3 occupants.